Questions from the SPS Poker Facebook Group | Q&A | #71
In today's Q&A, instead of answering the usual 3 listener questions, I'll hit the SPS Poker Facebook Group and checkout some questions and answers from the amazing poker people within the group.
In episode 70 I discussed going to the WSOP, gave you some LIVE tourney tips and discussed some of the lessons I learned from playing in this year’s Colossus II.
Questions from the Poker Facebook Group
Checking out the Poker Facebook Group Timeline (2:50)
Within the group, fellow podcast listeners and radical poker people discuss a wide swathe of topics:
- Hand history reviews
- Bankroll management philosophy
- General strategy questions and insights
- Study groups
- LIVE cash and multi-table tournament play
- Online action at the various card rooms
- Sit and Go tournaments and the strategies involved
- I post challenges for all to use to improve their poker game
- Inform of new developments at Smart Poker Study as well as a brief description of each new podcast episode
- Anything else you'd like to bring to the group!
Join the discussion in the SPS Poker Facebook Group!
In podcast #72 I'll continue the Hand Reading Lab Series and I’ll discuss thinking about your own pre-flop ranges and creating them based on different scenarios like your responses to 3bets or what you’d raise with vs 3 limpers.
Until next time, study smart, play much and make your next session the best one yet.
- DO NOT Commit Chips When Confused [Poker Podcast] - June 1, 2023
- How to Make Poker Easier and More Fun – The 3 Advantages - May 25, 2023
- Continuation Betting Fundamentals - May 4, 2023
Don’t Miss Out!
Get expert tips and strategies straight to your inbox each week!