I give you 3 simple steps to effectively learn any poker math concept, regardless of your math abilities.
This episode is taken from a poker math training video at my online training site, www.thePokerForge.com.
Listen to this podcast episode as you follow along below:
Step 1: One Poker Math Concept At a Time
Avoid overwhelm by allowing yourself to learn one at a time.
Ignore everything else.
1 concept fully learned per week > 6 concepts never fully learned.
Step 2: Hit The Poker Math Concept from Every Angle
- Videos, books, articles
- Consume and take notes, create a poker math cheat sheet
- Filter in your database for applicable situation
- Review hands (many!) and practice math
- One-table focus session
- Look for every opportunity to practice the math
Step 3: Move On When Confident
Give yourself permission to repeat step 2 (hit it from every angle: consume, review hands, practice in-game).
Don’t have to be a “master”.
Ability to use it when it matters (in-game decision-making) is all that matters.
The Poker Forge 28 Days for $28 deal ends February 6th at midnight! Don't miss out…
First Time Ever Poker Forge Offer…
Get your first 28 Days in the Poker Forge for only $28
$28 for all of February? That's only $1/day!
You'll have FULL ACCESS to all 9 Masterclass Courses with the hundreds of videos and action steps.
Improve your skills and become the online poker player you want to be.
No fee to join, cancel at anytime, you'll be notified on day 25 prior to automatic renewal.
This offer ends on February 6th at midnight.
- DO NOT Commit Chips When Confused [Poker Podcast] - June 1, 2023
- How to Make Poker Easier and More Fun – The 3 Advantages - May 25, 2023
- Continuation Betting Fundamentals - May 4, 2023
Don’t Miss Out!
Get expert tips and strategies straight to your inbox each week!